Last Bloom and New Beginnings!

My two gardenia bushes are blooming again!  I am not sure what variety they are but they bloom twice a year.  I remember when we came to look at this house 10 years ago.  It was November and the gardenia bush was blooming!  I knew that was a sign! 

There has been so much going on these last couple of weeks.  Nick is at USC and his classes start today.  Jack and I both started school yesterday.  I am really going to enjoy my classes!  This semester I am taking Computer Graphics, Color and Composition and Typography.  I feel like I am back in art class in junior high school!  This is something I have always wanted to do.   I also found out this morning that I have been offered a part time job.  It will be ideal with me going back to school! 

Life is good!

Comments

Popular Posts