August 25, 2011

Hello!  It has been awhile!  The summer went by pretty quick!  The kids went back to school two weeks ago.  I am glad to be back in a routine.  It keeps me sane!  I am looking forward to the Friday night high school football games!  The first one is tomorrow night!  My son the senior is a kicker for the team.  His team won 4A state champs last year!  This year we have a new coach and a new team.  I hope they will do well.  My youngest son is on the team for 7th grade football.  He broke his finger the third day of practice.  Hopefully in a couple of weeks he will be able to play.  This is his first year and I am just happy he is sticking it out.  My daughter wasn't sure if she was going to take classes this year at the community college.  Thankfully she did sign up for two classes.  She is still not sure what her major will be.  I am very thankful for the the time I have been able to spend with my children since I was laid off from work.  We will not be able to get this time back.  I continue to look for work.....I have not turned anything down.  I am hopeful something will come my way!  Until then I look forward to just being MOM! 

Comments

Popular Posts