My First Time (Trader Joe's)

I don't get out of my town much.   I don't see a need for it.  I live in Rock Hill, SC and I love it here.    Well, I ventured out of the town limits this Sunday afternoon and had my first experience at Trader Joe's.  Let's just say, I will be back!  Gina and I were looking for something different to do.  We had both talked about going together not too long ago.  She had been before.  The closest store was only about 30 minutes away.  Charlotte, NC.  They have 3 stores.  We have none.

Priorities

Obviously, the wine and beer selection and prices are great!  They had a tasting of 3 wines....we bought all 3.  Great assortment of produce, flowers, cheese...etc.   I will definitely go back.  Just need to pick a different time of the day!  Very busy on a Sunday after church.  Also, we need one in Rock Hill or Fort Mill!


Comments

Popular Posts