A Lot Going On!





Wow!  So much to talk about.  Life is good!  School is going great.  It is a lot harder then I thought it would be!  I have a lot of projects I am working on.  I am working also!  It is official!  I am a merchandiser for a large manufacturer of cookies and crackers!  It is a part time job and very flexible.  After the first week....I thought I was going to die though! Very physical!  It is all good though.  I can do this for a while.  Nick is away at college but he is coming home this weekend!  Jack is doing good in 8th grade.  He is growing up so fast!  Heather is happy working and doing her own thing!  The hubby seems to be happy for the most part.  He came home yesterday in a mood though.  Something must have happened at work.  I have not had a lot of time to post here or take photo's.  I miss that!  Hopefully I will be able to find the time to get back to it!  All for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts